Love Grows Here
This is a simple project that adds a touch of rustic charm to your decor!
2) Martha Stewart Stencil
3) Spongits and Paintbrushes
4) Acrylic paint
6) Heavy duty stapler
1) Paint the face of your wood piece. I painted mine white and antiqued it a bit with bronze paint.
2) Sketch out your phrase. Neatness is very important! I printed my words out on paper first and then placed them on my wood piece where I wanted them to go. I then traced them leaving an impression in the wood.
3) Paint your letters.
4) Stencil your flowers and leaves. I used a red, pink and light pink for my flowers to give them some dimension. I used pale green, green and bronze for my leaves.
The paint will dry quickly!
5) Use your stapler to staple the ribbon to the back into a loop. Then tie a bow.