D.I.Y. Patriotic Wreath
This is a simple, inexpensive craft idea to celebrate The Fourth of July. Hang it on your front door and enjoy!
1) Grapevine Wreath
2) Wood craft rectangle
3) Frog Tape
4) Frog Tape Shape Tape
5) Acrylic Paint (red, white and blue)
6) Paint brush
7) Hot glue gun
8) Patriotic Ribbon
9) Craft stars
1) Paint entire board white and then block off the left hand corner with tape. You will used this corner for your stars. I used frog tape to create sharp, straight lines. Paint the block blue.
2) Next, line your craft board with Frog Tape Shape Tape. I used the Chevron pattern.
3) Then pull every other strip off. Paint the alternate stripes red.
4) Add your ribbon, stars and flag to your grapevine wreath using your hot glue gun.
We shared this idea today on our show, Daytime Blue Ridge.
Take a look!